The Power of Partnership – Wasabi Partner Network 60 Day Update
After months of work formalizing and launching Wasabi’s Partner Network Program on April 3rd, 2019, here we are 60 days later, blown away by the interest in Wasabi hot cloud storage for Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and their clients.
Highlights of the First 60 Days
By the Numbers:
- 150 New Partners Added since the launch of Wasabi Partner Network Program, bringing our current MSP/CSP partner base up to 887 active partners.
- Self-Service Partner Portal Launched – includes technical onboarding, sales enablement and marketing materials for partners, making training free and accessible for all, 24/7. (Sign in to the Wasabi Partner Portal)
- First Distribution Partner – Pax8 – in the coming weeks, North America-based partners will be able to buy Wasabi through Pax8, the leader in cloud distribution. Through billing, provisioning, automation, industry-leading PSA integrations, and pre-and-post sales support, Pax8 simplifies cloud buying, improves operational efficiency, and lowers customer acquisition cost.
- Wasabi is Veeam Ready – we are thrilled to announce that as of the recent VeeamON event in Miami, Wasabi is certified Veeam Ready. And if you are a Veeam VCSP, you are in luck because you can start using Wasabi ASAP. You and your clients deserve the opportunity to take advantage of this new combination – it’s seriously a game-changer for the market!
- EMEA Team – Our Europe team, led by Richard Czech, Director of EMEA Sales, came to the Americas to meet with the Veeam team at VeeamON and bring the Wasabi + Veeam message back to the EU. In the channel in Europe? Get to know Richard.
Channel Press Coverage:
Press focused on the channel have been busily covering Wasabi in the cloud storage space since 2018, and that continues with:
- Wasabi being named one of the Top 100 2018 Coolest Cloud Vendors and Top 100 2019 Coolest Cloud Vendors (we’re both hot AND cool at the same time!)
- Wasabi’s Marty Falaro, SVP, Global Sales & Alliances, was named a 2019 Channel Chief by CRN (read Marty’s Channel Chiefs bio)
- Wasabi is officially listed in the 2019 CRN Partner Program Guide (read our CRN listing details)
- And most recently, Jennifer Kula, VP of Alliances and Channels and myself, Laurie Mitchell, Senior Director Partner Marketing, have been named to the prestigious 2019 Women of the Channel list (read more about the Women of the Channel program)
And This is Just the Beginning
To all of our new partners, Welcome to Team Wasabi!