Wasabi Cloud Storage Security
We know how critical your data is to you and that you rely on Wasabi as part of your storage infrastructure. The safety and security of the Wasabi hot cloud storage service and the protection of your data is our primary concern.
Security at Wasabi is more than just in the cloud
- Premier top-tier datacenter facilities
- Staffed 24/7/365 with onsite security
- Certified for SOC 2 and ISO 27001
Data Storage Security
- Automatically encrypted at rest
- HTTPS secure upload/download
- Immutable storage options
Management Access Security
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Enterprise single sign-on (SSO) options
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) pollices
Payment Data Security
- Payment data secured by Stripe
- Certified for PCI Service Provider Level 1
- Detailed invoices showing all usage metrics
Regulatory and Privacy Standards
You’re getting more than just standalone product security features with Wasabi. We are accredited with a variety of the most critical, 3rd-party-evaluated, regulatory frameworks and we want to help you protect your data as comprehensively as possible at our secure facilities.
Whether you are an educational institution, government organization, or an individual storing data, your data at Wasabi is your own. We limit our usage of personal/private information to what is strictly necessary for any legal, accounting, and reporting purposes and deeply consider retention periods.
Vulnerability and Suspicious Activity Reporting
Wasabi investigates all reported vulnerabilities. If you would like to report a vulnerability, please contact us at email@example.com. When you contact us, please include any supporting material that would help us understand the problem.
In addition, if you believe that Wasabi storage resources are being used for questionable purposes (for example, a Wasabi storage bucket being used for suspicious activity), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wasabi customers may contact our security team with questions and for additional information regarding Wasabi’s system security capabilities. The Wasabi Knowledge Base is also a good resource for research pertaining to Wasabi system security.