H1 Text Can Go Here
Multicloud Made Easy with PavedRoad’s EventOrchestrator
- Quickly integrate advanced workflows across cloud providers with Wasabi file storage as the event source and center for event triggers
- Create events, invoke APIs, execute serverless or micro-services applications
- Stream near real-time data from multiple data sources to any CSP
- Build dynamic data pipelines to immediately address business challenges in Media & Entertainment, IoT, and enterprise markets
- Cut operational spend and eliminate vendor lock-in
- Reduce overall data costs without leaving services behind
- Support diverse applications, tooling, user-defined functions, and deployment contexts
- Enable data-driven decision making and drive data-powered products
In modern multi-cloud and multi-vendor IT environments, it is often difficult to fully integrate the disparate products into a single, seamless solution. Incompatible workflows and interoperability can limit the ability of an IT stack to work in concert.
PavedRoad EventOrchestrator provides a global message bus combined with the industry’s only event-based service mesh that enables customers to define sources and triggers that connect one or more cloud providers. Customers can select from over 20 existing event sources covering all major cloud providers and common frameworks like Git and Kafka as well as messaging or calendaring tools. Triggers can create events, invoke APIs, execute serverless or micro-services applications, or launch workflows. With EventOrchstrator customers can also develop custom sources and triggers.
Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage Delivers Breakthrough Economics and Performance
Wasabi is the hot cloud storage company delivering low-cost, fast, and reliable cloud storage on-demand. Wasabi’s solution is 80% less expensive and is faster than first-generation cloud vendors. Wasabi hot cloud storage is designed with eleven nines (99.999999999%) of object durability and data immutability that guarantees stored objects cannot be deleted or modified by anyone. Not only is Wasabi 80% less expensive to store data than traditional cloud providers, but there are also no fees for egress or API requests. Wasabi keeps all data “hot” so it can be accessed in milliseconds. All PavedRoad and Wasabi customers can treat their data as hot data, so they can shorten upload windows and quickly access their data for faster restore times.
Learn more about the Wasabi Pavedroad joint solution
Streamline Multicloud Workflows with Wasabi and PavedRoad
An event-based architecture provides advantages in many situations by decoupling proprietary interfaces, thus allowing systems to work together more easily. This ease of connectivity allows for more workload portability and provides customers with greater leverage with CSPs. Such systems provide companies with the agility and nimbleness to adapt to changes in market behavior, changes in corporate structure, and yes, even changes due to pandemics.
The speed and flexibility offered to businesses that leverage a dynamic orchestration tool are also matched by the ability to scale the service when needed. This ensures that the infrastructure can always meet the highest level of demand, without needing to pay for that capacity all year round.