Wasabi’s new Wingman – Pax8
Wasabi has a new Wingman! Managed Service Providers (MSPs) can now order Wasabi hot cloud storage for their customers directly through Pax8, the leader in cloud distribution.
Pax8 is a distribution company that was born, lives and works in the cloud. Their team intuitively gets the needs of MSPs and an on-demand world, making Pax8 a great fit as the very first distribution partner for Wasabi.
Seize The Cloud Opportunity
Pax8 enables businesses to capitalize on the $1 trillion cloud opportunity and achieve more with cloud technologies. Through billing, provisioning, automation, industry-leading Professional Services Automation (PSA) integrations, and pre-and-post sales support, Pax8 simplifies cloud buying, improves operational efficiencies, and lowers your customer acquisition costs.
According to Frost & Sullivan’s annual cloud user survey, 76% of IT decision-makers expect to build their IT environment with multiple clouds from multiple vendors rather than from a single provider. Adopting a multi-cloud strategy is crucial to winning in the digital era, allowing companies to choose the best-of-the-best for their business at the right cost.
By adding Wasabi to the Pax8 Stax platform, MSPs can easily build and manage cloud storage offerings, have more visibility into usage, and take advantage of extensive automation to manage an entire suite of cloud offerings for their customers as though they were all from a single provider.
MSPs Can Buy Wasabi Through Pax8 as a Standalone or Bundled Offering
- Wasabi is Featured on Pax8 under their Infrastructure offerings and is the only pure cloud storage provider offered through Pax8
- Pax8 enables a full lifecycle, including one-click ordering of cloud services and onboarding
- Wasabi is integrated into Pax8 Stax for simple provisioning from one interface
- Buy and deploy Wasabi standalone or;
- Buy Wasabi + Veeam or Wasabi + Acronis to cover your assets with modern data protection and data management
Combined Win of Wasabi + Veeam Through Pax8
- At VeeamOn 2019, Veeam made back to back announcements with Veeam and Wasabi that enable Pax8 to easily offer combined solutions to MSPs
- Wasabi is a natural fit with Veeam, including:
- Veeam Availability Platform
- Veeam Backup and Recovery
Veeam Availability Platform offers MSPs a complete solution to help their customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring data availability. With more than 330,000 customers worldwide, including 82% of the Fortune 500 and 58% of the Global 2000, Veeam delivers best-in-class satisfaction to its partner community.
Veeam Backup and Recovery + Wasabi, includes support for Veeam’s new Cloud Tier capability which enables built-in automatic data tiering for Scale-out Backup Repository™. This offloads older backup files to more affordable storage like Wasabi hot cloud storage for cloud storage that is 80% less expensive and up to 6x faster than S3, with predictable, low-priced, expandable storage and no extra charges for egress or API requests.
Why Do MSPs Choose Pax8?
Pax8 is a proven, award-winning disruptor in the market, earning awards like NexGen’s Best in Show two years in a row, Biggest Buzz at IT Nation, CRN’s Coolest Cloud Vendor, Best in Show at two consecutive XChange conferences, HTG’s Rookie of the Year, and more. If you want to be successful with the cloud, you want to work with Pax8.