Why CRN and MSPs Love Wasabi
The word is out – Wasabi hot cloud storage is making a name for itself with MSPs and CSPs and CRN has noticed. Since Wasabi launched in May of 2017 over 650 MSPs have signed up for the service and the number is growing at a rapid rate.
Why are MSPs excited about Wasabi? It’s simple.
- Simple high performance public cloud storage – up to 6x faster than Amazon S3
- Simple affordable pricing – No tiers, no hidden fees for egress or API requests, one simple price
- Simple data management – No complex decisions on where to store data since it’s all one tier
- Simple integration with existing S3 compatible applications – like Veeam, CommVault as well as 150 technology alliance partners
Why does this matter to MSPs?
- Your customers will pay less for storage – up to 80% less
- Everyone can store more data – opening up opportunities to leverage that data for business insights and analytics not previously possible due to prohibitive costs
- Your managed service practice can evolve and grow to support this growing wave of data analytics and artificial intelligence – you can be at the forefront of this opportunity. According to this recent article in Forbes: every company will be a data company eventually.
Wasabi is committed to the channel and is actively building out the evolution of the Wasabi Partner Network. We are building out our channel focused organization and Marty Falaro, our SVP of Sales and Alliances was just named a CRN 2019 Channel Chief! Look for new programs coming soon to support the needs of managed service providers, cloud service providers, and system integrators including price incentives, marketing programs, and a new Wasabi partner portal. If you want to get started now there’s no reason to wait .. learn more now.
We also encourage you to check out the recent coverage on Wasabi from our friends at CRN.