What is The Wasabi Ball
Migrating to the industry’s most affordable and highest-performing cloud storage service just got a whole lot easier. The Wasabi Ball Transfer Appliance lets you move large datasets to Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage quickly, conveniently and cost-effectively. The Wasabi Ball Transfer Appliance is ideal for customers that don’t have sufficient network connection speeds to transfer large amounts of storage over the Internet or private network connections.
Powered by Netgear, a leading vendor of network-attached storage platforms, the Wasabi Ball addresses common challenges associated with large-scale data transfers by eliminating the high network costs and long transfer times often associated with moving large data amounts over the Internet.
Note: 50TB minimum
Wasabi Ball Transfer Appliance Saves Time, Money and Effort
- Move large datasets to Wasabi with plug-and-play simplicity
- Accelerate time-to-value
- Avoid internet transfer delays, hassles and costs
- Ensure data security and chain-of-custody throughout the process
- Up to 100 TB storage capacity per appliance
- Multiple 1 GbE & 10 GbE LAN interfaces supporting DHCP, static, and VLAN IP configurations
- Standard file system interfaces (NFS, CIFS, SMB, FTP, HTTPS)
- Object storage interface (S3) for S3-capable premises platforms
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Built-in client interface
- Industry-leading Netgear NAS performance
Note: 50TB minimum
Migrate to Wasabi in 3 Simple Steps
Order the Wasabi Ball Transfer appliance by contacting [email protected]
Connect the Wasabi Ball Transfer Appliance to your local network and load it up using our simple interface. Your data is encrypted automatically.
Return the Wasabi Ball Transfer Appliance to Wasabi.
When we receive the Wasabi Ball Transfer Appliance, we’ll upload your data to your Wasabi storage bucket(s), notify you and securely erase the device.
ORDER THE WASABI BALL
Need to transfer lots of data easily?
NOW YOU CAN. Contact one of our storage experts who can help you get started on moving large datasets to Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage quickly, conveniently and cost-effectively.