Last Update: June 1, 2021
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND THAT THE WASABI SERVICE AND STORAGE PLATFORM WILL BE USED ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. IF AN INDIVIDUAL IS REGISTERING OR USING THE WASABI SERVICE ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY OR ORGANIZATION, THAT INDIVIDUAL WARRANTS, REPRESENTS, AND COVENANTS TO WASABI THAT SUCH INDIVIDUAL IS DULY AUTHORIZED TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BEHALF OF THE ORGANIZATION AND TO BIND THE ORGANIZATION TO THEM.
- Limitations on Copying, Distribution, Third Party Use. End User acknowledges and agrees it shall not (i) provide access to the Wasabi Storage Platform, except to Authorized Users who are bound in writing by use and confidentiality restrictions which are no less protective of those contained in the Wasabi Customer Agreement; (ii) distribute or disclose the Wasabi Storage Platform to third parties including, but not limited to, by means of display; or (iii) use any robot, spider, other automatic device or program or manual process to copy or reproduce the Wasabi Storage Platform.
- No Interference. End User acknowledges and agrees it shall not (i) interfere with the functionality of the Wasabi Storage Platform by (A) uploading, storing, emailing, posting, linking, transmitting, distributing, publishing or otherwise disseminating any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Wasabi Storage Platform; (B) disrupting the normal flow of the Wasabi Storage Platform, or acting in a manner that limits another user’s use of the Wasabi Storage Platform; (C) otherwise modifying the Wasabi Storage Platform or interfering or attempting to interfere with the Wasabi Storage Platform by third parties, including through the use of any device, software or routine; or (ii) use the Wasabi Storage Platform to disrupt the servers or networks connected to the web servers with respect to the Wasabi Storage Platform.
- Proprietary Notices. End User acknowledges and agrees it shall not remove or modify any identification, trademark, copyright, proprietary marking, restrictive legends or other notice from any aspect of the Wasabi Storage Platform.
- Restrictions on Information Uploaded. End User acknowledges and agrees it shall not upload, store, post, email, transmit, distribute, publish or otherwise disseminate on or through the Wasabi Storage Platform (A) any information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous or racially or ethnically objectionable, or promotes such activity; (B) any unauthorized advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation; or (C) any information or content that, to the best of End User’s knowledge, infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or any contractual rights of any party.
- Compliance with Applicable Law. You are solely responsible for ensuring your and your Authorized User’s use of the Wasabi Storage Platform is in compliance with any and all applicable local, state, federal or international laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, laws regarding the transmission through the Wasabi Storage Platform of technical data or software exported from the United States and/or the countries in which you reside, and all local laws and regulations regarding online conduct, privacy and/or acceptable content.
No Security Violations
You may not use the Wasabi Storage Platform (or any part thereof) to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any part of the Wasabi Storage Platform without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Wasabi Storage Platform or to breach any security or authentication measures used by the Wasabi Storage Platform.
- Monitoring. Monitoring of data or traffic on the Wasabi Storage Platform without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
No Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of the Wasabi Storage Platform that impairs or disrupts the Wasabi Storage Platform.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of the Wasabi Storage Platform, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on the Wasabi Storage Platform, such as access and storage restrictions.
- Excessive Utilization of Network. Abusing free egress and free API request policies to conduct an excessive amount of requests that may inhibit other users from utilizing or enjoying the service.
- Misuse of Free Offerings. Utilizing free Wasabi trial accounts for offering commercial paid services, or signing up for multiple concurrent or sequential free Wasabi trial accounts for the purpose of avoiding charges associated with paid subscriptions.
No E-Mail or Other Message Abuse
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
Reporting of Violations of this Policy