Expert Information Management, Planning and Implementation Services
Digital content is spiraling out of control—doubling every year in many businesses—creating operational and financial challenges for organizations. Many are struggling to find information and manage data within vast digital collections scattered across different locations and storage technologies—hard drives, storage arrays, tape libraries.
Wasabi and AVP have partnered to help companies rein in digital content, protect valuable business assets and control storage expenses. Wasabi hot cloud storage is incredibly affordable and fast cloud storage for any purpose. And AVP offers a comprehensive set of expert consulting services and software products to help Wasabi customers manage their digital content—efficiently, intelligently and cost-effectively now, and over the long term. The close partnership helps businesses and institutions slash storage cost and complexity, streamline workflows and reduce risks.
Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage Delivers Breakthrough Economics and Performance
Wasabi hot cloud storage is the industry’s most affordable and highest-performing cloud storage service. Wasabi is 1/5th the price of Amazon S3 and faster than the competition with no fees for egress or API requests.
Specifically conceived to make cloud storage a commonplace utility like electricity, Wasabi hot cloud storage is easy to understand, easy to order and incredibly cost-effective to scale. With Wasabi there are no confusing cloud storage tiers to decipher and no complicated fee structures to decode.
Engineered for extreme data integrity and security, Wasabi provides eleven 9s of object durability and supports configurable data immutability to protect against accidental deletions, malware and ransomware.
AVP Expert Consulting Services Streamline Cloud Migration
AVP offers a wide-ranging portfolio of field-proven services focused on data management, digital preservation, technology selection and implementation, physical collections, and financial analysis and planning for Wasabi customers. AVP’s seasoned IT professionals can help Wasabi clients:
- Discover and inventory content – identify and classify physical and digital assets distributed across diverse sites and storage devices.
- Analyze digital storage capacity and costs – quantify current and project future storage capacity requirements and storage expenses over time.
- Prioritize and select content – determine which digital assets are worth storing on Wasabi and which are redundant or unwanted. Address backlogs of content as well as establishing policies and workflows moving forward.
- Migrate assets to the cloud – consolidate, package and transfer digital content to Wasabi with hands-on system integration, data transformation and data migration services.
- Institute data management policies and best practices – define policies and workflows for managing digital content going forward, supported by expert consultation and training.
AVP consulting services can help Wasabi customers proactively manage and preserve digital content, while freeing up overstretched IT staff to focus on strategic tasks. AVP’s experienced professional services team has helped hundreds of clients improve data management and digital preservation in industries ranging from academia and government to sports and entertainment.
AVP is a consulting and software development firm focused on freeing organizations from the obstacles of information management and maximizing the usability of data. Founded in 2006, the team behind AVP’s innovative services and products consists of internationally recognized experts who have decades of experience as leaders in their domains. AVP clients include the Library of Congress, Smithsonian Institution, Harvard University, Paramount Pictures, and National Wildlife Federation.