H1 Text Can Go Here
Create a Bottomless Video Library in the Cloud with Imagen and Wasabi
- Scale effortlessly to satisfy evolving customer needs for rich media management and distribution.
- Easily find media in the Wasabi cloud using various metadata schemas.
- Migrate large media libraries to Wasabi’s cloud storage for data management best practices.
- Monetize archival content to unlock the full value of their library via the cloud.
- Move away from on-premises digital asset management, bringing content into the Wasabi cloud so it stays safe and accessible.
- Revitalize previously untouched content in the cloud to maximize the value of your content.
As businesses grow, so does the quantity of their video and rich media assets. This growth creates a mammoth task to effectively and consistently ingest, manage and distribute content.
For many businesses digital asset management is a manual task burdening creative teams. So, Imagen and Wasabi have teamed up to deliver industry leading digital asset management powered by low-cost and scalable cloud storage.
The Imagen and Wasabi combination enables fast, secure and easy access to content, from anywhere, something rendered mission critical by constantly evolving workflows and supply chain practices. The smart, cloud-based content management solution empowers your team to intelligently organize, distribute and unlock the full potential of your video and digital media files.
Deliver more value from your video library, provide a premium experience for a broad range of users, and keep your content safe for the future by using Imagen powered by Wasabi.
Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage Delivers Breakthrough Economics and Performance
Wasabi is the hot cloud storage company delivering low-cost, fast, and reliable cloud storage on-demand. Wasabi’s solution is 80% less expensive and is faster than first-generation cloud vendors. Wasabi hot cloud storage is designed with eleven nines (99.999999999%) of object durability and data immutability that guarantees stored objects cannot be deleted or modified by anyone. Not only is Wasabi 80% less expensive to store data than traditional cloud providers, but there are also no fees for egress or API requests. Wasabi keeps all data “hot” so it can be accessed in milliseconds. All Imagen and Wasabi customers can treat their data as hot data, so they can shorten upload windows and quickly access their data for faster restore times.