H1 Text Can Go Here
Protect Your Customers’ Data with Comet Backup and Wasabi
- Fast, secure bandwidth efficient backups and restores
- Protect files & folders, databases, servers, and Office 365 against data loss
- Backup directly from your customer sites to Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage
- All-in-one platform for centralized management
- Customizable, deploy to suit your business
- Available in 10 languages
- Protect against hardware failures, disasters, human error, ransomware and malware
- Efficient, encrypted and incremental forever
- Affordable per-device pricing that scales with your business growth
- Support, updates, replication and re-branding are all free
- Deduplication ensures that there is no bloat in your storage usage or costs
Securely Backup and Restore your Data on Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage
With the continued increase of ransomware and the business’ reliance on digitized information and systems, having a robust backup strategy has never been more critical to business continuity.
Comet Backup was designed specifically for IT teams and managed service providers with intuitive features like easy deployment, live connection to the backup client, remote upgrades, and customizable reports. Configure the best setup for your business using Comet’s flexible architecture which allows you to choose your own server location (self-hosted or Comet-hosted), backup destinations (local, SFTP, FTP, Wasabi, or other S3 storage providers) and integrate with industry-leading vendors. MSPs and backup providers are supported with full re-branding to ensure that your brand is at the forefront. Comet Backup provides fast and reliable backups because of its modern ‘chunking’ technology, which means that your backups are incremental forever with no periodic full re-uploads.
Efficiency and security are the cornerstone of any backup platform. Comet Backup’s direct to cloud functionality and client-side deduplication ensures data isn’t double handled, the combination of these helps to improve backup speed and reduce storage costs.
When it comes to security, Comet Backup encrypts all user data during backup, transit and at rest, using strong AES-256-CTR with Poly1305 encryption. The only time that the data is decrypted is during a restore. This means when you need to restore a backup, the combination of Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage’s CJIS, HIPAA and GDPR compliance and data immutability coupled with Comet Backup’s end to end encryption ensures peace of mind for security, data integrity and compliance.
Now with their latest release, Comet Backup supports Wasabi users’ capabilities to protect Microsoft Office 365 data with the ability to restore from any point in time back to a local PC, the original O365 account or custom cloud location.
The additional benefits of utilizing Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage with Comet Backup are:
- It’s 80% less expensive and faster than first generation cloud storage vendors.
- Wasabi hot cloud storage is designed with eleven nines (99.999999999%) of object durability and data immutability that guarantees stored objects cannot be deleted or modified by anyone.
- There are no fees for egress or API requests.
- Wasabi keeps all data “hot” so it can be accessed in milliseconds.
When using Comet Backup in conjunction with Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage, service providers can easily design, create and deploy a robust and reliable backup platform to suit any business or customer base.
Comet Backup for Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 provides many essential functions for businesses of all stripes, but data backup is not one of them. Comet’s Office 365 backup and restoration solution provides total protection for all your Office 365 data, including Outlook emails and calendars, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint sites, and files and attachments from Microsoft Teams. Comet preserves entire mailboxes, down to individual attachments and saved contacts. This solution can create a second copy of data kept in OneDrive for Business for disaster recovery. Microsoft Office 365 data can be restored with all the security and flexibility Comet customers have come to expect, either to a local PC, to the original Office 365 account or custom cloud location from any point in time, with centralized management taking place in Comet’s all-in-one platform which has an intuitive user interface.
Office 365 data can be sent to Wasabi’s highly durable and scalable cloud storage just as any other backup job, making it ideal for large amounts of data. Storing Office 365 data in Wasabi gives customers the added advantage of data immutability, making their backups immune to change or deletion. This feature is essential for the fight against ransomware in which attacks are predicated on encryption and the threat of deletion. Data in Wasabi’s cloud can be accessed from any location and restored to any other using Comet’s Office 365 restoration features.
Some additional benefits include:
- Quick and advanced sort and search features
- High performance, always incremental backups
- Granular backup and restoration
- Backup / Restore job logs
Combining the flexibility of Comet deployment options and the high-performance storage of Wasabi you can easily and cost-effectively build out a robust and secure backup solution for your business and customers.
Protect Your Customers’ Data with Comet Backup and Wasabi
About Comet Backup
Comet provides fast, secure backup software for IT professionals and businesses worldwide, localizing to 10 languages. It enables organizations to secure their data, deliver business continuity and disaster preparedness. Trusted by customers across 110 countries, Comet has been recognized as a momentum leader by G2 and awarded “Best Software” and “Most Affordable” by Software Suggest. Founded by the same team who built MyClient and Nexus (now a J2 Global company), Comet is a privately held company based in Christchurch, New Zealand.