Did you know that Office 365 doesn’t come with backup?
This just doesn’t make sense.
The first step in Making Sense of this is understanding where this data is coming from:
Microsoft provides powerful services within Office 365 – but a comprehensive backup of your Office 365 data is not one of them. Anyone in the professional world can attest that odds and ends of the digital workplace accumulate quickly. E-mails gather in the thousands and documents, presentations, and spreadsheets propagate into uncountable masses. With remote work ruling the world the amount of data your organization is accruing is only going up exponentially!
Now you need to Make Sense of your current backup solution:
Storage capacity planning for backing up Microsoft Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint can often be complex and confusing. Not only do you need the dataset size, but daily services change rates to create approximate capacity projections. If you back up the data on-premises, you must also plan for additional capacity due to MIME conversion bloating. For example, if a user has a 28MB attachment in an email, the content length is 36.6MB after it has been downloaded from Office 365. Anticipating the storage usage of all Exchange online mailboxes can grow frustrating.
Make Sense with Wasabi
Wasabi hot cloud storage for Office 365 backup allows customers to leverage the unlimited capacity of the cloud. Wasabi offers a bottomless repository for backups with a simple, predictable pricing model. Leveraging object storage repositories helps reduce recurring storage costs for Office 365 backups, and Wasabi’s cost-effective cloud storage extends these benefits further with costs 80% less than AWS.
The benefits of using Wasabi for backup
- Unlimited backup to cloud object storage
- Ensure your data is always available and protected
- At-rest encryption for Office 365 data in object storage
- Eliminates the risk of losing access to your Office 365 data, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Protect Office 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps and cut your cloud storage costs by 80% with Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage
- Quickly restore individual Office 365 items with industry-leading recovery flexibility from Wasabi with no egress charges or API request fees
- Meet legal and compliance requirements with efficient eDiscovery of data archives protected by enterprise-class security
- Maintain business continuity with Wasabi data center redundancy, 11x9s data durability, and immutable storage