What is Hot Storage?
In the cloud, hot storage is a universal, one-size-fits-all cloud object storage environment that is significantly faster than traditional frequent-access storage services. Hot storage is the opposite of cold or archive storage and it satisfies nearly all storage performance requirements.
Why Do You Need to Know About Hot Storage?
Wasabi hot cloud storage is an extremely affordable, fast and reliable cloud object storage—for any purpose. Built for extreme data durability, integrity and security, Hot Storage supports configurable immutability to protect against accidental deletions, malware and viruses. Even better, the Wasabi service is fully compatible with the AWS S3 API so it works seamlessly with existing storage management applications like backup and recovery tools.
Wasabi hot storage options have been known to outperform other storage vendor storage environments, AND typically cost less than the cold storage environments offered by those same cloud vendors.
- The New Economics of Cloud Storage
- Cloud Storage that Make Tiers Invisible and Data Storage Affordable
- Cloud Storage 2.0 The Birth of the Next Great Global Utility
- The Future of On-Premise Storage: Not So Hot
- Industry Pundits: Hot Cloud Storage Disrupts Status Quo
- Hot Cloud Storage: The Healthy Choice for Medical and Life Sciences Data