Technical Recruiter (contract or permanent)
When you join Wasabi, you are teaming up with a collection of industry pioneers, startup veterans, and difference makers. We are building the world’s next great utility, cloud storage, so fast and so inexpensive that it unleashes unlimited potential in virtually every walk of life. We embrace passionate people, enable unlimited potential and make a meaningful difference for our people and our customers. Become a part of the hot storage movement. Become a part of Wasabi. It all starts with you.
Wasabi is seeking a recruiter with significant technical recruiting knowledge and experience. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker who enjoys a fast-paced environment and pro-actively seeking passive candidates for senior and hard to fill technical roles.
- Supporting Wasabi’s recruiting overall with an emphasis on mid to principal level software engineering and related roles requiring heavy sourcing
- Work with Hiring Managers and Human Resources to develop targeted job descriptions and specifications
- Source and recruit candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and other related databases
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Schedule and conduct interviews using HR best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the team
- Administer applicant tracking system
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Experience sourcing passive candidates for niche technical roles
- Proficient knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Enthusiasm and “self-starter” qualities enabling him/her to manage multiple concurrent responsibilities and function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- BA/BS in relevant field required