When you join Wasabi, you’re teaming up with a collection of industry pioneers, startup veterans and difference makers. We’re building the world’s next great utility, cloud storage, so fast and so inexpensive that it unleashes unlimited potential in virtually every walk of life. We embrace passionate people, enable unlimited potential and make a meaningful difference for our people and our customers. Become a part of the hot storage movement. Become a part of Wasabi. It all starts with you.
Wasabi’s Data Analyst will be an integral part of the Finance Operations team, which is responsible for providing insightful analysis across the company to ensure the company is meeting its intended goals. This integral role will work closely with all of the departments and work closely with the CFO and Senior Director of Finance Operations.
- Work with Finance, Sales, Marketing and R&D leadership to plan and run in-depth analytical research to drive key business decisions across the company
- Build and create automated, scalable reporting and KPI Metrics/Dashboards to provide the organization with proactive analytics on sales and overall business performance to drive data-driven decisions
- Drive improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC & Tableau platforms to drive growth and scale
- Partner with our Finance team to ensure the compensation process is in alignment with company goals and running smoothly with accurate data and analysis.
- Exceptional business process and systems understanding, data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) in analytics, or related field
- 5+ years in a highly analytical role; preferably startup/SAAS environment. Advanced math skills are a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Use of business intelligence tools to conduct marketing related analysis; Tableau experience a plus
- Outstanding organizational and communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
- Experience working in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects and continually bringing new ideas to the table
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines