When you join Wasabi, you are teaming up with a collection of industry pioneers, startup veterans, and difference makers. We are building the world’s next great utility, cloud storage, so fast and so inexpensive that it unleashes unlimited potential in virtually every walk of life. We embrace passionate people, enable unlimited potential and make a meaningful difference for our people and our customers. Become a part of the hot storage movement. Become a part of Wasabi. It all starts with you.
Wasabi’s contract manager will be a key driver, managing and organizing Wasabi’s contracting process on both an internal and external basis. This person is a leader, a project manager and a self-starter, able to take on and run with multiple concurrent company initiatives. The contracts manager is a collaborator, working closely with all departments within the company including finance, sales and marketing.
- Assist legal counsel with the drafting, negotiation and processing of a wide range of contracts, including non-disclosure, customer agreements, data privacy, and other commercial and technology related agreements.
- Understand Wasabi’s products and services in order to help identify risks and develop solutions.
- Input and organize contracts into the contract management system.
- Assist with due diligence documentation and organization.
- Act as a liaison to various functional groups for ongoing management and oversight of company projects and initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years of contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiation experience, for a wide variety of commercial, licensing and other technology-related agreements, preferably at a technology company.
- BA/BS required. Paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Understanding of data privacy requirements.
- Proactive, dynamic and result driven individual with strong attention to organization, follow up, and detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with all business functions throughout the organization.
- Enthusiasm and “self-starter” qualities enabling him or her to manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency; the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Superior analytical ability, project management experience, and communication skills
- Ability to manage internal customer priorities and needs.
Why the Wasabi Way?
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, Wasabi also offers flexible work arrangements (outside of COVID), a great work location (Prudential Center) and an opportunity to BE the person who impacts change and helps grow the company!Apply Now