Channel Sales Solution Architect
Wasabi is looking for a solution architect with AWS cloud storage experience to join our Channel Sales & Partner Engineering team. This is an opportunity to leverage your experience in cloud storage, storage platforms, and networking infrastructure. You will assist our channel and technology alliance partners with understanding, testing, and deploying Wasabi cloud storage solutions with their customers. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about cloud storage and believe that world-class service is critical to customer success.
The Wasabi hot cloud storage service is an enterprise-grade public cloud object storage service that consists of Wasabi-built and Wasabi-optimized software that operates on leading-edge compute and storage hardware. The Wasabi technology stack is deployed as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) in top-tier data centers in 6 storage regions in the US, EMEA, and APAC. The number of storage regions will increase in the future, as well the features and packaging options associated with the Wasabi service. The Wasabi service is used by a global customer base with over 25,000 customers and 4,500 resellers. Services that are comparable to Wasabi include AWS S3, Microsoft Azure Blob, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Storage.
Wasabi is based in Boston MA but we are open to remote candidates based elsewhere in the United States.
- Must have hands-on experience with AWS S3
- Hands-on experience with 3 or more storage applications or storage platforms
- Bachelors of Science degree in a technical field or 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years experience in solutions architecture or senior sales engineering role
- Understanding of Linux and networking protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS, TLS.
- Deep understanding of direct & indirect sales engagement process
- Has past experience architecting or designing an API-based implementation
- Hands-on experience with managing various cloud services such as compute, CDN & more